Saturday 25 March 2023

JAMIE WANJIE IS WICKEDLY NAUGHTY

 


State: Kenya
City: Nairobi
Age: 34
Height: 5′ 2
Dress Size: 6-8
Bust: E cup
Hair: Long Black
Eyes: Black
Mobile: (+254)106260150

Do you ever crave that feeling of excitement and anticipation that comes with finding a new lover? Do you ever wish for someone who will openly share themselves in exploring the divine pleasures of the flesh and the sexually charged mind? The kind of relationship that is open, clear, and uncomplicated- with no strings attached?

Hello, I’m Jamie Wanjie and I’d like to invite you into my private world.

ABOUT ME

I am a beautiful, petite, high-class Kenyan companion with long black hair and mesmerizing brown eyes. My enhanced breasts complement my feminine and shapely body. A body that was truly made for passion, love, and excitement.

Your pleasure is my desire. Deep, passionate kissing is such a turn-on for me, and I hope it is for you too…
My sensuality is a gift and I want to share it with discerning and willing gentlemen. The affection, intimacy, and hot spice you may be missing at home is just a phone call away.

Sometimes happiness is just having something to look forward to. Nothing else matters.

I do like to take the assertive role in the bedroom, I can be quite vocal with my desires and passions, challenging you to release your most intense desires, taking you to heights of ecstasy you never thought possible. To be honest, I can be downright dirty at times. At other times, I will submit to your masculine passions and surrender to your delectable strength. Let’s not hold back… just let the mood take us to where we want to go.

My many long-term lovers are a testament not only to my erotic skills but also to the intimate connection that I enjoy making with each individual. I like to live in the moment and ride the wave of chemistry we create between ourselves. It’s just you and me.

I am available for incalls at my stylish and discreet apartment in Westlands, just 15 minutes from CBD.

I’m also available for Mombasa and International bookings and overnight, weekend, and weekly bookings can be arranged.

I can also provide an outcall service to the Nairobi CBD and metropolitan areas and to the Thika and Machakos. (please allow at least 2 hours' notice)

My preferred method of contact is TEXT. I do not respond to voicemail messages, so please text me with your inquiry. I will endeavor to respond to your inquiry as soon as I can. Blocked and private numbers will be ignored.

Availability:
Incalls:
11am-9pm. 7 days a week.
Outcalls: 11am-9pm
I prefer 24 hours' notice with all bookings. I don't answer my phone after 7pm, so if you would like a booking after this time, it needs to be booked in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment